Alvosenet Information Protection monitors and captures specific activities, events, topics, issues, or behaviors that concern you by personalizing security keywords. Alvosenet v2.35 is a major feature enhancement from v2.2. In addition to the original capabilities of monitoring and capturing Internet and Web activities, the new version includes an updated blacklist, the ability to capture and block keywords embedded in the webpages, as well as new information included in the Security Report – Logon Username of the monitored user account and a list of blocked URLs. Major Features:
- Customizable security keywords and configurations for addressing personal concerns
- Monitor & Record online activities, including email and chats
- Check & Match security keywords to monitor and/or block selected contents
- Block & Filter inappropriate websites, messengers, web browsers, file downloading, and more.
- Report & Alert activities matching personalized security concerns
- Stay updated on potential problems with periodical Security Reports
- Manage & Access security keywords, configurations, and Security Reports from anywhere
- Easy installation and simple to use with technical support available
Get your Alvosenet products now and start protecting your children and/or confidential information!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.