What can Alvosenet do?
- Capture online activities such as web browsing, online searching, emailing, messaging, and social networking for later reference and security check.
- Block activities such as inappropriate websites, social networks, instant messengers, web browsers, and file downloads to protect information and control usage.
- Report internet activities monitored to you through periodic reports.
- Customize options to fit your needs. Select and schedule online activities and applications you would like to monitor, record, filter or block.
Who can benefit from Alvosenet? Small Businesses:
- Small businesses, especially those involved in finance such as accountants, investment agents, and loan agents, can use Alvosenet to protect their clients' confidential financial data
- Health care providers such as physicians or dentists can protect private patient health data
- Service businesses including insurance agents, real estate agents, attorneys, and schools can protect confidential client data
- Retail stores can protect private customer information
- Protect confidential personal data
- Record all internet activities for later reference
- Record all internet activities for security check
Major Features :
- Monitor and capture online activities such as web browsing, online searches, emails, messages, social networks, and file downloads.
- Filter and block inappropriate websites, social networks, instant messengers, web browsers, file downloads, and online searches matching security keywords.
- Identify issues by topic by matching keywords with the online activities captured.
- Record captured and matched activities for later reference and security checks.
- Customize options for monitoring or blocking of online activities, operations for matched activities, and more.
- Scheduled monitoring of online activity based on your selection of days of the week and times.
- Periodic reports of captured and matched activity based on security keywords, which include related statistics, analysis and recommendations.
- Easy installation and use
- Technical support